For any reason the Policy might be updated from time to time and it is required to consult the Policy regularly for any changes.
1. What is BeMob
BeMob is a cloud-based service for performance marketing and online advertising purposes, required to track, analyze, optimize the advertising campaign. On this ground our service is collecting the data on internet traffic activities for reporting and analytic purposes to provide these records of information to our users who are applying these results to increase the performance of advertising campaigns.
2. Responsibility Between Data Controllers and Data Processors
In terms of GDPR compliance it is important to identify the roles of data controllers and processors.
A controller term refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the personal data processing.
A processor term refers a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on the part of controller.
While our customers are using BeMob we act as a customer’s data processor.
When we process user’s data, BeMob is identified as data controller.
BeMob users are data controllers in respect to their user data.
3. What Data We Collect
In order to perform our services the following data is collected: IP Address, User Agent, HTTP Request Header, HTTP Request Parameters, Device ID, Request Time, Unique Identifier generated by the tracker.
All the specified data details are collected and stored for analytical purposes only.
The additional data (age, gender) might be shared by our users with us in process of running ad campaigns. This data type is required to perform the optimization and increase the performance of the campaign by providing only appropriate ad to the end user.
This information is not used in any other purpose except analytical.
We also do not collect any “sensitive” or “special categories of personal data” as defined under the European data protection laws as well as personal data of children.
4. How We Collect Data
To collect data we use different type of cookies and a dedicated tracking pixel.
Impression cookie to collect the data on impressions or ad views for the corresponding type of ad campaigns.
Conversion cookie is required to identify if the event for a particular visitor was performed successfully or not.
Landing page cookie allows to pass the data associated with visit of the ad campaign. Uniqueness cookie is required to identify if the visitor is new for a particular ad campaign.
Tracking pixel is a pixel tag, which should be placed on a user’s website in corresponding cases. The pixel is used to track the end-user activity on the website and this method is partly based on cookies.
5. How We Use Collected Data
The end-user data is used in the analytical, reporting, optimization purposes only in terms of running an ad campaign. The collected data helps our customers to improve the performance of their online campaigns, identify the end-user interests and create further campaigns according to the collected data.
6. Legal Basis For Processing End-User Information
This paragraph refers to European Union End Users or to the cases when GDPR applies to under the Applicable Law.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the End User information is based on your personal consent when personal data is processed to collect and deliver the data and cookie technology application.
We do not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise disclose the personal data relating to our users to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
The personal data collected through the Website may be disclosed in the following manner:
(i) Personal data you provide on the Website:
We may disclose personal data you provide to the Website with the following categories of third parties:
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- To other third parties, if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance;
- To other third parties, if we secure your prior consent to such disclosure.
(ii) Data collected automatically:
The data collected automatically through the Website may be disclosed to the following categories of third parties:
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
Moreover, we may disclose information to third parties in an aggregate format that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual users.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to know what data we hold about you: If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We seek to promptly respond to your inquiry.
- The right to access and edit your personal data through the web panel on the Website.
- The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated. The easiest way to correct, delete, or update the personal data you have provided to the Website is to log in to the Website and enter the necessary changes in the account settings of the Website. If you have additional questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that we may not be able to modify or delete information in all circumstances, including if we are required by federal or state law to keep certain information about you for a certain period.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us. All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as email messages and text messages, give you the option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. Nevertheless, you may not opt out of receiving messages related to the provision of services, including information related to your account, planned suspensions or disconnections of the Service, when necessary. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How long the data is stored
The collected data for reporting, analysis and optimization purposes is stored for 24 months for the day of account registration.
The process of removing the collected data might take up to 30 days.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the data storage please contact email@example.com
10. The Opt-Out Option
To Opt-Out for tracking on your mobile or desktop device it is is required to change your privacy preferences in the browser settings by blocking third-party cookies.
The configuration process depends on the browser and device type you use.
11. Third-Party Services
This Policy refers to the privacy practises of our service. We do not control the privacy experiences the third parties, and we highly recommend to get familiar with the third-party policies of other services you might be contacting with while using our tracking solution.
To protect your personal information we are using the following security procedures:
- the access to personal information is available to the qualified and authorized employees;
- the access to your personal account can only be provided to support team in cases of necessity via dafe temporary password which is valid for a single web session or 120 min;
- advanced encryption mechanisms are used to assure the total security of your data;
- all the payment information is passed through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then, encrypted into our payment gateway providers database and it is not stored on our servers;
- we only rely on the trusted vendors of industry to assure the best security and protection of your personal data.
13. Children Policy
Our platform can not be used by a person under 18 age.
The platform is not targeted at children.
14. Contact Details
651 N Broad St