We might in some cases ask you to additionally agree to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information in circumstances that might require these actions. In some occasions your consent will be implied through your behavior or actions if the collecting, using, or disclosing information process is apparent in certain circumstances or in case when you personally provide us with the information on a voluntary basis.
Information We May Collect from You
(i) Data You Provide on the Website
If you join us as a user of our Website or Service, we may collect the following information from our users that may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal data:
- User’s full name;
- Company name;
- Content uploaded by users;
- Billing name;
- Billing address;
- Telephone number;
- Mailing address;
- Email address;
- Credit card information;
- Website password;
- Third-party-service usernames and passwords used to sign in to the Website;
- Any other information you provide to us;
- Information we receive about you from third parties.
(ii) Data Collected Automatically
The Website may automatically collect the following information from you that in certain circumstances may constitute personal data:
These tracking technologies collect information about how you use the Website (e.g. actions you take on the Website), information about your browser and online usage patterns (e.g. IP address, browser type, browser language), and information about the devices you use to access the Website (e.g. device type, model and manufacturer, device operating system brand and model, device hard disk drive, operating system version, information regarding the location of your device), or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address. We may also collect the configuration of the Website when you use it and the time and date of your use of the Website.
Advertising cookies allow us to perform our marketing goals and to provide our Service. Advertising cookies do not provide any details that can be determined as the personal information for us or our ad partners. To opt-out of almost all advertising cookies, follow the link
Referral Program Cookies help us promote our services with your help. We pay a referral commission to our referral program participants according to its terms and conditions. Cookies are necessary in this case to identify referrals and provide rewards to members of the referral program. Referral program cookies do not contain any personal information for us or our referral program partners.
Although cookies do not contain any personal information, you can disable them if by changing your browser settings to prevent it from accepting cookies. However, this might cause some features of the Website or/and Service to stop working.
- We also collect analytics data and use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website.
The Purposes for Which We Use the Data
We use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To determine your eligibility to use the Website;
- To communicate with you;
- To bill the account according to the selected pricing plan;
- To verify your access to the Website and Service;
- To prevent and investigate fraud, unauthorized use, and other misuses;
- To operate and improve our products and services;
- To formulate responses to claims about any violation of our rights or the rights of third parties;
- To process customer services requests;
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us and our users and the public, and as required or permitted by law;
- To audit and analyze the Website; and
- To ensure the technical functionality and security of the Website.
We use the data collected automatically for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service;
- To personalize user experience;
- To provide features available on the Website;
- To develop, improve, and protect the Website;
- For market research;
- To audit and analyze the Website;
- To ensure the technical functionality and security of the Website;
- To remember information so that you will not have to reenter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- To provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising;
- To monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Website; and
- To provide for the security of the Website.
How We Disclose Data
We do not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise disclose the personal data relating to our users to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
The personal data collected through the Website may be disclosed in the following manner:
(i) Personal data you provide on the Website:
We may disclose personal data you provide to the Website with the following categories of third parties:
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- To other third parties, if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance;
- To other third parties, if we secure your prior consent to such disclosure.
(ii) Data collected automatically:
The data collected automatically through the Website may be disclosed to the following categories of third parties:
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; and
Moreover, we may disclose information to third parties in an aggregate format that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual users.
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to know what data we hold about you: If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We seek to promptly respond to your inquiry.
- The right to access and edit your personal data through the web panel on the Website.
- The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated. The easiest way to correct, delete, or update the personal data you have provided to the Website is to log in to the Website and enter the necessary changes in the account settings of the Website. If you have additional questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that we may not be able to modify or delete information in all circumstances, including if we are required by federal or state law to keep certain information about you for a certain period.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us. All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as email messages and text messages, give you the option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. Nevertheless, you may not opt out of receiving messages related to the provision of services, including information related to your account, planned suspensions or disconnections of the Service, when necessary. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers from California
California law provides California customers with specific rights with regard to the collection, sale, and disclosure of their personal information. If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- The right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Nevertheless, we will not be required to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information for the reasons provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d).
The right to request that we disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The right not to be discriminated against because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
We do not sell your personal information or collect data to facilitate or enable third parties to advertise to you.
The security of personal data is important to us. For example, your user account is protected by a password, and the servers we use are secured and protected by a firewall. In addition, encrypted browsing is the default browsing mode on the Website. Even so, we cannot guarantee that your personal data are always secure because data security measures in use from time to time may be vulnerable. Consequently, please be mindful of the risks that personal data about you may be exposed to when you use the Website.
We also periodically review and adjust security safeguards as the threat landscape evolves. Ultimately no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, our policy is to take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, communicate with affected individuals.
We are constantly improving our security procedures and strongly recommend that you do not share your account password. If you forget your password, you can always restore it. To do this, make a request to reset your password and we will send you a link in your email to restore access to your account.
Please remember that you ultimately control the access to your personal information. You are solely responsible for storing your identity, access to passwords and/or any personal information that is under your control when using the Service. Be careful and responsible about managing your personal information. We cannot control the access and use of any information by others with your permission. You must be careful when choosing the personal information that you provide to others through the services.
Similarly, we do not share any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information that you get from others through the services, and you release us from any liability concerning the content of any personal information or other information that you might be receiving through the Service. We cannot guarantee or assume any responsibility for the accuracy of personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any liability related to the use of such personal information or other information of others.
International Transfers of Personal Data
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register with and use the Website. This Website is not directed to children under 13. We do not intend to collect personal data from children under 13.
Questions or Concerns?